Be inspired to monitor, develop and accredit your and be recognised by practitioners, stakeholders and governments as essential for business incubation and other early-stage growth environments such as innovation centres as well as business incubation activities within technology and science parks.
How you can develop your business
Inspire enables you to identify and develop best practice in your particular environment, city or region, maximise investment in your environment/s, prove the impact and added value of your environment, identify strengths and weakness and provides actions for further development and strategic input to ensure that you are providing the right environment for sustainable growth and development. Find out how to improve your website.
The process is straight forward, interactive and cost-effective. Your environment/s will be assessed using the nationally and internationally recognised Business Incubation Development Framework; identifying compliance with best practice and measuring and evaluating impact. Read More.
- Measure your environment’s impact on socio-economic factors – placing your environment at the heart of the business support infrastructure.
- Evaluate investment in supporting innovative and entrepreneurial ideas and business.
- Provide essential monitoring and evaluation tool focussing wider impacts than purely jobs created/safeguarded ensuring you are creating a sustainable business community for the future.
Create a Corporate Video
Whether you want to boost recruitment or want to gain more customers. Creating a corporate video is the best way to do this is by hiring a video production company to do this for you.
All you have to do then is explain what you want, then they will write you a script to review and get started working on it as soon as you are happy with the plan.
Corporate videos improve your advertising around 95% of people say that videos help influence their choices, especially when it comes to buying a product or service. This means that if you create a good business video, you are bound to gain customers or sales.
Inspire awarded status:
- Proves that you have the commitment to grow innovative businesses.
- Provides proof that your environment is an ideal place to start and grow businesses.
- Provides your environment with a competitive advantage over others – essential when attracting clients, funding and support
Here are some organisations explain that have been through the process and are successfully running their business.
The Jones Law team specialise in all aspects of property, family, wills trusts and probate. Being so involved in the legal community, they have the ability to help their clients in choosing the right solicitor for their case/situation.
EOS Rooflights is one if the UK’s leading rooflight supplier. What makes them stand out against their competitors is their love and care for the environment. They provide low U-Value windows only. Check out their range of flat skylights by clicking the link above.
Simply Patio Heaters provides top quality heaters to homes throughout the UK. In addition, they can offer advice about making your outdoor area look as trendy and comfortable as possible.
This website provides resourceful information about politics online, giving younger people a chance to get involved with their local MP. They keep up to date with what’s going on in Government, allowing their readers to stay up-to-date.