Business Brokers find strategic opportunities in line with your desired acquisition criteria.
UK business innovations can assist locate the desired opportunities using our research techniques and approach suitable target companies which may be for sale or that are often “off-market” opportunities that become available due to our approach instigating a sale interest.
It may be that as a competitor the target will not speak with you directly for fear of engaging with the competition.
We can help open that door to a no-obligation discussion in a neutral environment to explore the acquisition or merger advantages of such a proposal, putting each party under confidentiality to protect the discussion topic from leaking out to third parties.
Contact us to discuss your acquisition strategy and how a professional approach can assist you to get the results you desire.
Sectors you could invest in
- Construction & Building Services
- Business Services
- IT, Technical & Web
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Professional and Financial Services
- Domiciliary Care
- Transport, Haulage & Logistics
- Import & Distribution
- Wholesale & Retail
- Print, Publishing, Media & Marketing
- Food Related
Financing a Commercial Property
If you are looking to buy or take over a business but no longer have a property to run from.
We would recommend developing your own property for this purpose.
If you are looking to develop a property with the intent to use it as a commercial building such as an office or industrial unit,
we would recommend you take out commercial property finance that offers a hassle-free loan for your development project.
Advantages of owning your own commercial property:
- You will have flexibility over the general running of the property including bills and maintenance
- You have the potential to make a profit if and when you choose to sell it on
- You can choose to make additional profits, for example, renting out parts etc.
- You can choose to move whenever you want without the hassle of dealing with land-lords
- You can work out your costs and budget better