Business marketing is a marketing practice of individuals or organizations. It allows businesses to sell products or services to other companies or organizations that resell them, use them in their products.
Business marketing VS consumer marketing
- Business marketing generally involves shorter and a much more direct distribution.
- While consumer marketing on the other hand is aimed at larger groups through mass media and retailers.
- Marketing to a business is trying to make a profit rather than personal use for an individual.
When marketing for your business it is worth advertising your products in different ways e.g. brochures, flyers etc. These two examples are brilliant ways to advertise your company’s products as they are easy to follow and classy many printing companies offer these printing services.
some of our other amazing posts:
- Business acceleration
- Business innovation
- business to business training
- New ideas,methods and systems
- Business start ups