Business incubation is when a company helps a new/start up company to develop by providing services like management training or even office space.
Different types of incubators:
- Virtual business incubator- Online business incubator
- Kitchen incubator- A business incubator that is focused on the food industry
- Public incubator- A business incubator that is focused on the good of the public
- Seed accelerator- A business incubator who is focused on early start up companies, helping with IT support, management training and even can offer more office space.
- Venture Builder- Fairly similar to a start up incubator but builds internally
- Start up studio- A business incubator with interacting portfolio companies
These posts offer you more of an insight into the business world and what actions you can take to improve your newly started business.